Wednesday 5 February 2014

Blog 41! Acoustic session live in the studio with Josh Battram!

Hi guys,

Today was the day! I presented my Midweek Pick Up show on Fly FM, Nottingham Trent University's student radio station.

I had a live acoustic session with Josh Battram in the studio and it was incredible. If you missed out then don't worry, I have edited the best bits from the show on my mixcloud and I will put the link at the bottom of this blog!

The show was a real success and I had a large audience, so thank you for listening and giving both myself and Josh your support, it made it a great show.

There was real excitement in the lead up to and during the show, it gave me a real buzz, something which I always love and one of the main reasons why I am so passionate about radio and my possible future career.

Below are some pictures of Josh performing in the Fly FM studio, it all looked very professional!





 

It was brilliant to have some live music on my show and the feedback I received was very positive. I enjoyed offering you guys something a little bit different and I had a lot of fun during the show today.

Make sure you tune in next wednesday 3-4pm for your midweek pick up: www.flyfm.co.uk/player


In the mean time I leave you with Josh's performances in the studio today and the link to the mixcloud from today's show, which includes Josh's session and the usual fun and games.

Thanks guys :)

http://www.mixcloud.com/alexanderblakemore/fly-highlights-5th-feb-2014-live-acoustic-session/


Josh Battram performing live in the studio!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment