Sunday 2 February 2014

Blog 40! Exciting radio show on Wednesday!

Hi everyone,

This is my first blog in a while but I will be back soon when I start producing news stories again with written versions of my stories. Watch this space :p.

Just a quick one today to let you all know about my Fly FM radio show on wednesday 3-4pm UK time. This week (5th Feb) I have a live acoustic session during my show. Now this is completely different to what I usually do during my show and it's going to be brilliant. Josh Battram will be coming into the studio to perform 2 songs live for you guys so make sure you tune in.

I will also be taking pictures and recording it, so it will all be up on my blog in the coming week. He is an amazing guitarist and plays in a band in Boston, Lincolnshire called Scapa Flow. It's an exciting time to be doing something a bit different on my show and it would be great if you could all tune in and listen to some amazing live music.

On tuesday (4th Feb), a video of world record week will be going up on the Fly FM website, showing me taking part in the baked beans challenge. I had to eat a can of baked beans as quick as possible and I have to say I aced it. Something to make you laugh on a tuesday evening.

The link for my show on wednesday is as follows: www.flyfm.co.uk/player 

The link for the video is: www.flyfm.co.uk

I hope you enjoy my show on wednesday and you are able to tune in, it's going to be brilliant.

Once again thanks for you support as always

cya soon,

Alex :)

No comments:

Post a Comment