Saturday 29 November 2014

Blog 56! Trying something new in under 60! Snapshot audio!

Hi guys,


Just a quick one to tell you about something new I am trying out. As you know I always upload the highlights from my radio shows on Fly FM and any other audio stuff I do including DJ mixes and news interviews to my Mixcloud page: http://www.mixcloud.com/alexanderblakemore/ .

BIG NEWS - From now on I have an Audioboom account which I will be uploading a weekly: Snapshot audio (name TBC) which will be a piece of audio under 60 seconds taken from my show (either a link or a clip from a song) or something which has made me laugh in the week, a funny moment in the show, or a clip from an interview etc...

I am doing this to make it easier for you guys to listen even with your busy schedules and still get an idea of what I am all about and what I am trying to bring to my shows. Currently I have only uploaded one clip to the website but keep your eyes peeled for me.

Just thought i'd give you a heads up and let me know what you think @alexblakemore1.

If you want to check out the first 'Snapshot audio' here is the link? -https://audioboom.com/boos/2685720-snapshot-audio-1-nottingham-train-station-lacks-a-royal-visit-due-to-severe-weather


Cheers

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment