Thursday 20 September 2012

BLOG 3!!! Football, work and a special cactus.

Hi all, 

Hope you have all had a fantastic week since my last blog. I suppose as this is my 3rd blog I am starting to get some regulars, so an extra special hi to them! 

 Well this week has been a busy one for me and to be honest it's been pretty decent. Obviously Friday was a pretty full on day. I woke up at 7 to go to the gym and when I arrived I found out it was shut, much to my annoyance. I mean come on what sort of gym doesn't open till half 9 on some week days... have they ever heard of customers having lives and jobs, therefore being unable to go to the gym mid morning/early afternoon? So without a morning workout I went home and got ready for a full day of sixth form. Thankfully it went pretty quickly although my brain was fried from 3 hours of business equations (I have never been one for maths, numbers just do not like me). After sixth form I popped off to Maccie D's for a shift. After much debate about whether I could drink 5 pints of water in 5 minutes (I decided I would not attempt this as I may drown. Although I did question whether to drink this much coke (I am something of a coke-aholic) but again I concluded that this would probably not be good for my health.) I got into my tin box and drove home for a well deserved sleep.
 Saturday was a great day actually, I had an amazing lie in and then I was off to the football with my dad to see Aston Villa vs Swansea at Villa park. Swansea have been in great form so far this season, but a great performance from the Villa allowed us to get a fantastic 2-0 win! My dad and I were really chuffed by this and we had huge grins on our faces the whole journey home. Saturday night was spent in my room as my parents were watching some rubbish on T.V. 
 Sunday I relaxed watching television, whilst completing the odd little piece of homework here and there. At 5pm I went to the burger factor to complete another shift.
 Monday was my day off sixth form, so I spent the morning writing a Lifestyle feature article about 'The joys of tractor ownership' for my English Literature course (I can't deny it brought out my imaginative side). When lunchtime came around I went out for lunch with my mum as she was off work this week. After having a catch up I went searching for a birthday present for my friend Nicola. It was her 18th and therefore I knew I had to get her something that she would always remember. So the mental guy I am, I decided to buy her the most out there present I could think of. A CACTUS! OK I know what your thinking, "This lad is crazy, why the hell would you buy one of your best mates a cactus for her birthday?" Well my answer to this is as follows: I am one hell of a friend that's why ;). Much to my surprise she loved it and it now takes pride of place on her windowsill. That evening we decided we would go to the pub. We arrived at our first port of call and got chucked out because we did not have ID, although I was only buying a coke? So being the committed teens we are, we did not give up and went to the nearest pub we could think of and sat outside. Nicola brought her first drink vodka and lemonade, and she went wild and got off her face (I joke she only had one). After a crazy night we all decided it was time to go to bed. 
 Tuesday brought a day of sixth form and a hard and tiring gym session. It passed by fairly quickly without much activity. 
 Wednesday I had my hair cut (I know your thinking.. could this guys life get any more exciting), followed by 2 hours spent writing an English essay about potatoes (YES potatoes). In the afternoon I went into school to have two English lessons, one of which I had my English feature article read out loud and I came to the realisation that I had wrote a very sexually gestured piece of work much to my embarrassment. I concluded the day with a game of squash in which I absolutely destroyed Will (AGAIN), however the poor soul came over with a sore elbow mid game (Can you feel my sympathetic tone) and therefore he was unable to play a second game. 
 Thursday (Today) has been fairly same old, same old, with triple business this morning. This afternoon I went to the gym all on my own (Will is still injured... awwww) and then I met my brother for a bit who I have not seen for a few weeks which was nice, although he was covered in paint. 

   That brings me to now, sitting in my lime green room (Why I had such bad colour sense when I was younger I am still yet to find the answer to) staring at my computer screen with a bit of 'You Me At Six' blasting out. As you can see from my essay above that my week has conclusively been eventful and somehow fairly repetitive. You will be happy to know that I am now finished and it's time for..........

IN OTHER NEWS....

  • Kate Middleton had pictures of her breasts published in Closer magazine and Prince William does not seem too happy. After seeing the pictures, I have concluded the photos needed to be taken 'Closer' as they were hardly decent snaps. 
  • Two female officers were killed in Tameside on Tuesday, there has been much debate about the possibility of police officers having guns whilst on duty, personally I think this is a good idea as it allows them to take control of situations more easily. But I do believe that they should only be allowed to use the weapons if there is no other option left to avoid danger to themselves or the public.  

   PIC OF THE WEEK



 SONG OF THE WEEK



So there it is blog 3! Hope you have enjoyed reading and I'll be back next week with blog 4. Hope you all have a great week! If you want to comment or let me know what you think of my blog or anything you would like to see in my up and coming blogs send these to @alexblakemore1 on twitter and make sure you #opinioncounts 

      Cya later

       Alex :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment