Sunday 30 September 2012

Blog 4!!! Late but perfectly formed!


Hi all, 

     I'm sorry this weeks blog is late, however on Thursday night (regular blog night) I was not feeling particularly well and therefore I decided I would give it a miss. But I suppose the anticipation can't be a bad thing (I'm sure you all couldn't wait for this weeks to be published :p). So without further... ENJOY!

   Well as with every blog I'll give you a little insight into my exciting week.

 Friday in the most part was a bore, a full day of sixth form and then an evening shift at Mcdonalds. However after work I went to a party (a rare occasion for me) which was a laugh before staying over at my mates.

Saturday passed me by as I slept in till the afternoon and then went to the gym, although I did have a really nice night in with my Dad (This consisted of a take away, a couple of bottles of Cider and American Pie Reunion). We spent the whole night laughing our heads of and thinking if Mum was here she would be very disapproving of our immature attitudes and conversations.

Sunday I was in work 12am-8pm on the fries station, hitting the sack almost immediately when I got home.  

Monday I spent doing homework and at the gym. In the evening I re-lived childhood memories by watching The Lion King (Still an amazing film, even though I have had to come to terms with the disappointing fact that lions don't speak). 

Tuesday I was back at sixth form and decided I was interested in buying an iPhone 5. However as I'm eager and I very rarely think things through in proper detail I got all excited, whilst it did not occur to me that something so popular and recent wouldn't be in stock. So after slight upset that I would not have my hands on an iPhone that day, I went to the gym and retired home. 

Wednesday I spent the morning doing work (That seems to be all I do at the moment, can't wait to finish sixth form) and then I made my way into school for an afternoon of lessons. After school I played squash with Will and again I walked all over him, holding onto my unbeaten record ( I am starting to think I need some proper competition). 

Thursday I had the afternoon off school which I spent ordering my iPhone 5. It is due to be delivered in around 3 weeks so I still have a while to wait and its killing me! Oh well soon I will have it and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.


Friday I had a full day at sixth form and then I got called into work straight after school for 3 hours to cover gap time (Louie 'A manager' called me a hero, what can I say... I do my bit to make McDonald's a better place). I also got very jealous of Will's iPhone 4s, however soon I will have my iPhone 5 so he will be the jealous one.

Saturday I spent the day watching 'How I met your mother' and 'Big bang theory' which in my eyes is as a productive day as anyone should have on a Saturday. 


Finally, today (Sunday) I was in work at 7 (An early start of 6am, that resulted in nearly brushing my teeth with soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste). All of this leads me to now, sitting in my room drinking coke (diet of course) and feeling extremely tired from a busy old week. So if you have made it through all of that and not felt like hitting your head against a wall due to how boring my week has been, or jumping for joy that your life is 1 million times better than mine then I applaud you. 


IN OTHER NEWS

  1. Former England football captain, John Terry quit the England team this week, due to his allegations for racially abusing Anton Ferdinand, he accused the Football Association of making his position with the team 'untenable'.
  2. Apples chief executive has made an apology, following an barrage of complaints and criticism over the new maps system. He has pledged to improve the software.  


PICTURE OF THE WEEK



SONG OF THE WEEK


QUESTION OF THE WEEK
QUESTION: What is Tiger Woods's real first name? (thought I would include this because of the Ryder cup) * If you would like to take part in this send your answers to @alexblakemore1 on twitter and #opinioncounts at the end of each answer. All right answers will be put in a hat and the winner will choose the song of the week for next week. (Just trying to involve people in the blog).*

So there we have it blog number 4. Hope you enjoyed it!
Blog 5 will be back on Thursday as usual, so until then have a fantastic week and I'll be back soon!

Cya 
Alex :D 

Any ideas/questions, tweet me @alexblakemore1 and make sure you #opinioncounts 

No comments:

Post a Comment