Wednesday 3 July 2013

Blog 24! Who needs roast dinners when you can have kebabs!

Hi all! 

Hope you are all well, I am still in sunny Spain enjoying the weather, food and drink. I've finally managed to get my hands on mint leaves so I can make cocktails and as a result I think I may have to have a day off alcohol soon as I've been over indulging. 

 Yesterday I played mini golf in the centre of town and although the sun was making it difficult to play, I still managed to beat kitty due to her making a poor 28 shots on hole 8. We have also been playing pool in the bars down at the Cala d'or marina and I am currently winning 3-0 in the holiday championships. In all fairness kitty has never played before and she is improving each time we play. 
 We ate out at a restaurant overlooking the Marina yesterday which was very posh and romantic, I had onion soup with cheesy toast on top for starter and a mixed kebab with vegetables and 5 chips (A small serving that really seemed pointless on the plate) for main. It was lovely to eat out and enjoy the sea views, as the large boats were making their way back into the marina after a day at sea. 

The weather here today is beautiful so we have made the most of it sunbathing and relaxing, with a trip to the marina this afternoon. We are having a BBQ tonight which will be nice, and for once I will feel like a true man cooking meat on the BBQ whilst kitty does all the hard parts like the potatoes and salad to go with it. The drinks will be flowing I am sure tonight but you need to over indulge whilst your on holiday, I am sure you'll agree.

 I have heard the weather in England is terrible so it makes being out here all the more enjoyable. I am off now to sit in the sun again and listen to some music. I hope you are all enjoying your afternoons this Wednesday and ill be back soon with another opinion counts blog! There is no song of the week this week as I am away, so if you have a song which is standing out and sticking with you this week feel free to share it with me either via the comment box or tweet @alexblakemore1

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Cya Alex 

No comments:

Post a Comment