Monday 23 September 2013

Blog 34! Nottingham Trent University!

Hi all,

Just a quick one to update you all on my first few days in Nottingham! As you know I moved into my flat at Gill Street on friday morning and as I was the first in the flat I was able to get the best cupboards and fridge space which was amazing!

All of my flat mates are really nice and I am beginning to really settle in up here. Walking around Nottingham is still strange as I am used to living in little Lichfield so my system is still getting used to the size and complexity of the city. I have to admit I am loving living here and it is a great student city.

I have been out for the last 3 nights and in one word Nottingham is MENTAL! I have never been out on nights like it. The music, people and atmosphere have been incredible. I have had rather too much to drink though, but it's freshers week so who can blame me.

Tonight the flat are having a quiet one and we are going for some food at our local pub. I am missing home but of course this is inevitable, however I am starting to get used to being away.

Today I had my first lecture and it was overwhelming with a lot of information being chucked at me. I have a busy but exciting week ahead and I am looking forward to getting stuck in.

Next week is Kitty's birthday and I am really looking forward to seeing her and celebrating her 19th birthday.

That's all I have time for today but I will be back soon from Nottingham.

Time for some more baked beans and ham (3rd day in a row), good job I enjoy beans!

cya Alex :)

Song of the week!  - Too close by Alex Clare



No comments:

Post a Comment